Letter # 512 Couple in need on limited income need assistance Letter#512
I am writing this letter to you on behalf of Amanda who lives in Santa Rosa.
I am writing to you today because Amanda and Antonio have a problem. Amanda only works an average of 15-20 hours per week as a caregiver and her husband Antonio works very limited hours as a handi-man due to his limited English speaking and comprehension. Therefore they are and on extremely limited income and can barely afford paying their rent and utilities. Their current vehicle is very old and they require needed transportation for employment, etc.
In addition, they do not have medical and dental insurance and must pay out of pocket for any medical and dental care.
I am hoping that Secret Santa can help Amanda and Antonio out by granting this wish. Besides the immediate need for medical and dental assistance, they request the following:
1. reliable vehicle
2. Antonio would like a men's 10-speed bike
3. T-Fal pot and pan cooking set
4. winter coat for both Amanda and Antonio
5. winter clothing for Amanda and Antonio
If Amanda and Antonio were able to get this help from Secret Santa it would help.
1. reliable vehicle in order to be self sufficient and access various working locations
2. Antonio would like a 10-speed bike to assist in transportation (and exercise)
3. T-Fal pot and pan set to cook with daily
4. winter coat for both Amanda and Antonio for the coming cold weather
5. warm winter clothing for both
Thank you for adopting this letter. Please enter your name, either best phone number to be reached or your email. Your identity will not be revealed to the recipient of your gift.
You will be contacted by the Secret Santa Coordinator shortly to discuss details of your gift. Or, feel free to contact Secret Santa by following this link